• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First Season of Master Chef

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Did anyone else watch the first season of Master Chef? From the perspective of a food reality show addict, I think that it proved to be a pretty successful show. I was familiar with all three judges prior to the filming--to see them complement home cooks was impressive. The series even showed the softer, more encouraging side of Gordon Ramsay, whose temper and foul mouth is renowned in the U.S. thanks to the Hell's Kitchen series. (Ramsay is one of my heroes).

If you haven't seen it yet and you live in the States, all episodes are currently available on Hulu. Perhaps not my favorite food-themed reality TV show ever, but definitely worth watching (and certainly better than this season's Next Food Network Star or Top Chef). I will be watching next season, as well.

I just finished watching the final episode and was thrilled by the results. Enjoy. :thumbup1: