• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First Impressions of New Legacy

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
For starters, let me eat my shoe here and just say I've had far more fun playing new Legacy in the last 24 hours then I ever expected.

It took a little while to figure out the unintuitive complete a quest, click on quest, collect reward, talk to right person chain of events. Once I figured out how their system was operating it is fine except you have to watch out for the collect reward button because sometimes it pops up under something else in your screen.

And yeah there's a lot of minor Quest running around talking to people but once you kind of get off the starter Island I really started to enjoy it. There's a lot of reading which is fine. Sometimes the quest objectives seem a little unclear, that's probably going to happen no matter what. And yeah sometimes it feels like a race against everyone else and you are behind if placing a house is your first priority.

But all of those things aside, earning the increasingly shinier Mage outfits and having some of the mechanics operate a little differently like when you burn houses down, what can I, I've had a lot more fun than I really thought I would. I will the new web client is largely responsible for my positive opinion. I'm loving it and I can't believe this has been available unofficially forever. It's awesome and I encourage everyone to take a minute and get it working for themselves. That's really all I got I guess, I just felt like I probably owed it to the dev team to post my actual reaction after 24 hours of playing literally every minute I have available. Would not would not be possible without the new client, due to some personal limitations, but I seriously have taken every opportunity to play and I've enjoyed it. Are there a long list of issues? Absolutely and I would start with why can't we transfer to Siege perilous at the end but you know everybody has their own list. But is someone who is a huge skeptic I would say at least the first steps have been great and I hope it can maintain the interest I have in it right now.

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Probably should note that the previous post was dictated on my phone in the Wind waiting for family to get home from school.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1729115483646.png
I have to say that your profile picture goes very well with the new decorations. It was distracting me from reading your reaction to new legacy. thank you for sharing and I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it.