• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First guild fight...

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't you just give him props and move along i mean **** dude thats one more M to kill ;/
you should be happy!

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im trying to..im trying to drop the topic i can easily argue any point tesla has tried to make so far but its really just not worth the time

whats done is done

have fun in |M| i hope it works out for you

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im trying to..im trying to drop the topic i can easily argue any point tesla has tried to make so far but its really just not worth the time

whats done is done

have fun in |M| i hope it works out for you
Dude, honestly, you sound bitter... Just... see you on the field... **** man you have killed me twice already.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

actually, tesla is working out just fine so far. he is alot more mature in vent than i remember when we were in FL.. to be totally honest, i would rather have one loyal tesla over 5 guild hopping egotistical rainbows like new york anyday.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually, tesla is working out just fine so far. he is alot more mature in vent than i remember when we were in FL.. to be totally honest, i would rather have one loyal tesla over 5 guild hopping egotistical rainbows like new york anyday.

New York > Sargon

B

Balian of Asgard

did he just become the guild crafter?

N

NewYork

why is it every thread i read, your bringing up my name?

its cuz you miss me, huh :(

no one to xheal you now and you die alot or what?

S

SUPRsalad

I like how Tesla is suddenly not posting so much..
Think sargon slapped his wrist?

I've seen him, on barbed wire.. I've seen him run, directly from the fight, into his house..

I can't wait to get this guy alone in a dark alley..
and yeah, there's a sexual connotation to that..

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've seen him, on barbed wire.. I've seen him run, directly from the fight, into his house..

Hahahah. I remember Sargon saying that Tesla is not viable to join M and I qouted him saying " Yeah right ! He's probably PMing him and asking " When you can you start?!! " LOLOLOLOLOLOL Tesla is a tool and Sargon is a tool.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i havent said **** to him.. he could sit on here all day if he wanted to. its nice to see you all take such notice to what my guildmates are and are not doing. maybe hes had more to do then sit here and get **** talked by a bunch of haters?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he is moving his dribble to another medium..i got icqs about how hes trash talking me on his radio show now...you might as well keep the trash talk over |M|s vent, you would have a bigger audience

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he is moving his dribble to another medium..i got icqs about how hes trash talking me on his radio show now...you might as well keep the trash talk over |M|s vent, you would have a bigger audience
WRR is a joke tbh worst dj's ever I could do their jobs in my sleep