• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) First Bellaire Auction - Sunday, July 1st

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come one and all to the first Bellaire Auction this Sunday.
Location: Termur Moongate (House in guardzone directly to the south - bunch of bells hard to miss)
Date Time: Sunday, July 1st 8:30 A.M. PST

On the block will be: (List will be updated during the week)

1.) Ornament of the Magician (Cursed) - 50k Starting Bid
2.) 120 Animal Taming Scroll - 200k Starting Bid
3.) Scrappers Compendium (Engraved: The Infamous, Chaos Red, Med+9,MR1,SDI25,FCR&FC1,LMC10): 50k Starting Bid
4.) Llama Statuette (3rd Year Reward) - 100k Starting Bid
5.) Cloak of Silence (+10 Stealth, Original Color) - 50k Starting Bid
6.) Inquisitor's Resolution - 50k Starting Bid
7.) Charger of the Fallen - 400k Starting Bid
8.) Tailor Kit Package (1 of each Spined, Horned, Barbed - 3 total) - 500k Starting Bid
9.) Hooded Shroud of Shadows - 200k Starting Bid (Proceeds go to NEW)
10.) Race Change Token - 250k Starting Bid
11.) Rose of Trinsic Flowers (Package of 5) - 125k Starting Bid
12.) Full Male/Human Fisherman's Clean-up Suit (4 Pieces - Unused 125 Durability) - 500k Starting Bid
13.) Fletcher Runic Kit Package (1 of each fletcher's runic kit *Including Heartwood*) - 500k Starting Bid
14.) Grapevine Set (Set up your own vineyard with this 16-piece Grapevine Set [2 of each type]) - 100k Starting Bid
15.) Full Scout's Clean-up Suit (6 pieces) - 200k Starting Bid (Proceeds go to NEW)
16.) Clothing Bless Deed - 300k Starting Bid
17.) Full Female Sorcerer Clean-up Suit (No Jewels - 6 Pieces - Unused 100 Durability) - 200k Starting Bid
18.) Captain's Bundle Package - Large Britiania Flagship, Wheel and Special Dye Tubs - 4 million starting Bid

*Attention New/New2 Members*
- Looking to have a waiter/waitress or two walk around serving beverages and food items. You will receive a check for 250k for doing so, please ICQ me if interested in this position. [Must be a member of NEW/NEW2]

Auction House Rules:
- Bids must be in a minimum of 10k increments
- No hiding/fighting/pk'ing/stealthing/stealing within the auction house
- Winning book mentioning item will be placed on Cashier, upon purchase the winner will be made a friend of the house and accessible to the item in a chest for "Friends Only" and will then be unfriended.
- All bids must be said (typed) in the normal game window. Attendees will be asked to keep normal game chatter to a minimum or use a chat channel as the auctioneer will utilize the journal as the source of bids (and in dispute of a tie bid, the order received).

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like a great idea! I hope you have some more items up for grabs. The time is a bit early for an auction, but I will try and make it.

To avoid hiding/stealthing, have someone who is friend/co-own of the house use detect hidden once in a while. It will 100% reveal anyone.

A good idea for the winning player, have them purchase the book for the item off the vendor, then have them use a "Friends Only" teleporter to a room with the chest. Then have an auction member gate them to a random bank location so that nothing is stolen and no one is followed to a bank.

:)

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like a great idea! I hope you have some more items up for grabs. The time is a bit early for an auction, but I will try and make it.

To avoid hiding/stealthing, have someone who is friend/co-own of the house use detect hidden once in a while. It will 100% reveal anyone.

A good idea for the winning player, have them purchase the book for the item off the vendor, then have them use a "Friends Only" teleporter to a room with the chest. Then have an auction member gate them to a random bank location so that nothing is stolen and no one is followed to a bank.

:)
Thanks for the suggestions Rumpy - I will definitely use that winning player idea as it sounds very safe. Yes, the time is a bit early (even for me), but was not sure when is best with all the different timezones and europe.

I got the idea from other shards with similar events - so I cannot take credit. Regardless, hope it will be fun for all and we get a good turnout.

Thanks again for the input,
Holden

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
As I once in the past had a interest in the sorcerers suit, the question will arise if it 255 or 100 durability. Same with the fishermans.

Good luck on your auction.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I once in the past had a interest in the sorcerers suit, the question will arise if it 255 or 100 durability. Same with the fishermans.

Probally 125 durability on the fisherman and 255 on sorcerer's im guessing.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Good question, these are from the latest/current clean-up points, 100 durability on the sorcerer suit and 125 on fisherman's both unused.

P.S. Your vendors are missed Guardian KX, I don't think there will be better found for quite some time, if ever.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good question, these are from the latest/current clean-up points, 100 durability on the sorcerer suit and 125 on fisherman's both unused.

P.S. Your vendors are missed Guardian KX, I don't think there will be better found for quite some time, if ever.
Ill get with you- im in the middle of an alacrity scroll. Ill give you a scout suit to auction.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wow number 4 is certainly an odd item. 50k for something that is not suppose to exist! thats a steal, you might want to look at what you have. Because the inquise were not a cursed arti you could obtain.
what if you want an item and are unable to attend. Can Bo tell you what the maximum Bo would pay for the items? and if noone bids higher than the Bo you hold it and sell to the bo later?

and how much commission are you chargin? Bo has lots of items Bo might want to add

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow number 4 is certainly an odd item. 50k for something that is not suppose to exist! thats a steal, you might want to look at what you have. Because the inquise were not a cursed arti you could obtain.
what if you want an item and are unable to attend. Can Bo tell you what the maximum Bo would pay for the items? and if noone bids higher than the Bo you hold it and sell to the bo later?

and how much commission are you chargin? Bo has lots of items Bo might want to add
Bo - Hit me up and I can get what you want. Just give me the gold needed.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Haha, thanks for the correction on the Inquis. No commission charged, all is meant to be in fun.

To answer your question about bidding before auction or specifying a maximum, I pondered that and decided to strictly keep the bidding at the auction only. The best I could recommend is having someone you trust there to bid on your behalf (they would still need to purchase at the time of the auction). Hope to see you there!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is cool, and i cant wait to attend. I also think its great that you're looking out for the buyers, and the NEW2 waiters/waitresses is an awesome touch....I love this shard.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Holden, the starting bid for the Inquis Resolution gloves should start at 3 to 5 million. Any less than that and your ripping yourself off. They drop once a month, require 5 people to get, and the 5th (center guy) must be a thief.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holden, the starting bid for the Inquis Resolution gloves should start at 3 to 5 million. Any less than that and your ripping yourself off. They drop once a month, require 5 people to get, and the 5th (center guy) must be a thief.
The demand of them is low though. Some of the new loot puts these gloves to shame. Especially when people have the blessed spellbooks with DCI, LMC, SDI, LRC, and FCR 2... Why waste your blessed on them when you can run a full LRC Suit and bless a homemade ring/brac.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh.. An the gloves aren't that rare.. Its 12 pairs a year since AoS.... How many years has that been since AoS? I stole a few pair when I played years ago..