• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First attempt at a Halloween House

Leodegan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello all

So during a major building writers block I got inspiration to build a theme house and with it being the halloween holidays I figured Id give it a shot....

So heres the building itself:

Then the Ground floor (Themed for a demon summoning):

First Floor (last years halloween masks):

Second Floor (Labratory/torture chamber and lounge):

And the roof (Feasting party):

Let me know what you think would love feedback (even negative) since its my first I didnt have everything i wanted but tried my best with what i could afford heheh

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
:eek: WoW i am....speechless....WOW!!!!! I love it, great job!!!!!!! Wish i had haf the tallent for something like this :eek:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AMAZING ! Excellent implementation of all....
;)

Leodegan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks! the radar doesnt look skull like, i tried it but looked a bit odd (the face looked very short and fat, so i kinda just decided to leave it looking like a giant skull encased in the rock). While I usually use CC I logged onto EC for the photos and found the lava in the eyes moves which was a very pleasant surprise, tho having said that certain things looked a bit mis aligned in EC (the pumpkin scarecrows head for one).

If anyone wants to get a better look the co-ords are 130o 4N 13o 34W Europa.... Or run north of luna through the cave in the mountain then follow north-north east a little :)

Last edited:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a look round this before, its even better in 'real life' :)