• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] First armour set

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even though I hit Legendary last saturday, I still felt I wouldn`t really be mastering the skill until I had made a full armour set from scratch. So I started with something easy. An all 70 resists 100% LRC gargoyle set for the Artificer. Didn`t bother to Pof it up, she is not going to get hit very often anyway.

I first made the base items and armed myself with an excell sheet that showed me the missing resists. I could probably have done this far more efficiently than I did, adding LRC first to all pieces up to 100% - then adding one resist at a time to each piece. I tried to keep the nr of imbuing pr item at 3, and those few times I had to add the fourth I really saw my stock of ingredients diminish. What I didn`t do, that I of course should have done was to count the total resources I spent on it.

My next project will be a more PvM oriented suit. Still trying to avoid adding max mods on anything. Then I will also pof them up. I have been contemplating using a spined kit on regular leather to perhaps get some startermods at higher intensities to work with.

What are other people experiences so far making full armor sets?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not so hard to make all 70 resist and 70lrc 4x piece garg suit for use with pedant of magi (rest 30lrc).

B

Beastmaster

My first suit was for my crafter:
leather jingasa 18 lrc 15/15/14/15/6
leaf gorget 2 mr 13/16/6/16/13
leather sleeves 12 lrc 16/17/5/16/16
leather ninja pants 18 lrc 14/6/14/14/17
leaf tunic 18 lrc 14/14/16/8/16
leather gloves 15 lrc 13/17/16/16/7
alchemist bauble 20 lrc

101 LRC 85/85/71/85/75

So he can keep protection cast and keep resists up through a corpse skin.

Only cost a little residue, a few gems, and half the charges of a spined runic kit.