• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fireworks wand issue

G

This may have been mentioned before but I'll go ahead anyway.

When I launch a firework on any of my chars I can see the actual launch (the fireball going upward), but the actual explosion no longer happens. Kind of a bummer because I really like the effect of these wands.

I

imported_dexdash

you are probubly using one of the wands that have graphics i KR try going there and launching them off

G

Sounds like a Mininova wand. They gave those out for the 10th anniversary. The explosions can only be seen with Kingdom Reborn. Just another way in which they alienated the playerbase since you couldnt see any explosions in 2D. I see them lying around, unwanted, at banks every now and then.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like a Mininova wand. They gave those out for the 10th anniversary. The explosions can only be seen with Kingdom Reborn. Just another way in which they alienated the playerbase since you couldnt see any explosions in 2D. I see them lying around, unwanted, at banks every now and then.

[/ QUOTE ]Well, I do see the fireball launching, just not the explosion. If it is a KR thing, what a bummer.

G

Yes it was a real super bummer. You can see the fireball going up in the sky in 2D. I bet that is the wand you are using. Glad I could help and sorry it was with bad news.

On a positive note, the old fireworks wands still work in 2D.

G

Just to be a bit fair, the explosions did look really nice in KR. I just hated having to actually use it to see them.

G

Awww....I wanted to launch some fireworks now and then. =(
I have a few of these around and figured they had the graphics also.

Jeremy, update the Mininovas with 2D explosion graphics, pretty please?
2D needs some fun fireworks for Valentine's Day! =)