• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Fireplace Stuck In A Box

D

deraiky

Ok im a bit overstrained allready :p

It is not animated, and looks exactly like the rubble one.

current high offer and/or asking price?
No high offer yet / and i also have no clue about the price.
Though i have seen a lot of statues, stretch hides etc, but never a fireplace :)

D

DVI

heh sorry i misread the prefix and thought it said selling. my guess would be about 50% of the rubble version since once you axe the container the item will be stuck where it was placed.

D

deraiky

Np, im also selling it, so if anyone is interested in it just give me a message
@ 465715618

D

deraiky

Tehe, at the moment it is on Drachenfels, but i think i can prolly get it xferred to Atlantic when a friend of mine xferrs, might take its time though...

D

DVI

well if yr interested there will be a rare collectors event on atl in about a month. it would be a good chance to sell yr item as collectors from every shard will be present to buy sell and trade

D

deraiky

Heya, the current offer is 45m.
My ICQ is : 465715618

So if you are interested, please ICQ me.