• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Firebeetle Training

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking to make a fire beetle with the following build. Any tips? Do I need to add the specials in a certain order to get them all?

Firebeetle.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very Buff little guy!
They may have fixed the order issue. But Goo/FWW/RC works for sure.

Also put on a 120 Ninja. It makes a diff in damage.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very Buff little guy!
They may have fixed the order issue. But Goo/FWW/RC works for sure.

Also put on a 120 Ninja. It makes a diff in damage.
I've considered the 120 Ninja. This guy will be used pretty much solely for working spawn at the piper, then using RC to add some additional debuff to fire resists (in addition to discord and corpse skin) to Piper himself. The actual damage output on the weak spawn really wasn't worth the 120 scroll, so much of it gets nearly wiped out by the goo, and his damage output without Chiv just is kinda blah anyway. Appreciate the advice and the order for adding the specials. I just about lost my entire pc when I was building my 2 slot voidmare with all 120 scrolls and going for AI/Goo.... added the AI and Goo last, only to find out that if you add the AI first, you can't add the goo.... but don't worry, I'm really not salty about it at all....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 Ninja scroll is very cheap.

I just about lost my entire pc when I was building my 2 slot voidmare with all 120 scrolls and going for AI/Goo.... added the AI and Goo last, only to find out that if you add the AI first, you can't add the goo....
Nightmares have a Magic and Dragon Breath. Like a Hiryu they can only get one ability. You can change the magic after. So, it was best you put AI on it "first". You would have had a Gooey Nightmare.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As far as order goes add fww last since it counts toward magic school to be safe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm not a fan of putting more than a couple of abilities on your pet. The more you put on them the less effective it makes them at everything.