• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Updated pets

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

Please PM or use Discord; Picard#9757

Someone asked me why I only scroll/train Heal+Magic and not train other skills to 120.
My theory is that other skills are easy to train and it's probably cheaper for you to get those scrolls and train those skills.
But if anyone wants a fully 120ed pet, PM or Discord me...

#1 250m
#2 Accepting offers
#3 1P
#4 200m
#5 350m
#6 300m
#7 500m
#8 250m
#9 500m
#10 650m
#11 200m
#12 100m
#13 300m

Anaconda.JPG

Bane Dragon.JPG

Bladeweaver.JPG

Cold Drake.JPG

CU Chiv.JPG

CU Mystic.JPG

CU Red Disco.JPG

Dimetrosaur Personal.JPG

Discord Triton.JPG

Fire Steed.JPG

Naja Nerve Strike Armor Ignore.JPG

NaJa.JPG

Spellweaver.JPG

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Q: What do you guys think?
A: Isn't wrestling the only PS that really offers an advantage vs cost at 120? The rest depending on price i'd go with 105's, 110's or 115's

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A: Isn't wrestling the only PS that really offers an advantage vs cost at 120? The rest depending on price i'd go with 105's, 110's or 115's
For base scrolls, pretty much. For magic scrolls you would most likely want them, but they are cheap (chiv/discord). Just dont try to explain that to people~

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea, that is why I am changing the way I sell pets. Someone who also does spawns, or does shard shopping, for them it is much cheaper to obtain those scrolls than me buying them market price, then selling them market price.
Healing, magic and bard skills are the most difficult to train.
Other than those, my beetle is my Ferrari !
People can upgrade as they see fit.
:)

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
TANK SOLD!

TANK.png
For those looking for intensity values... Trained Intensity Range Is: 7550 - 8449
Intensity value for this dude is 8152, which is 96.48%​