• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire Steed Builds

Good Morning, Looking for two fire steed builds, they would be to offset each other for just pvm romps. I would like to possibly do spellweaving on one, but I cant find much good builds, I mean i know people say AP variants and AI variants, but there are a lot of skills. Done some google searches, mostly come back to here, but curious what people use. Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They do not have a lot of points to use.

I made a thread about them but some pics do not transfer over from the forum change.

I mention how to get more points. I did not add cold or poison resist to mine. I use one of the horses every time we go to Mel or Medusa. I do not have mana regen on the toon so he can not heal them well. He pulls them off when needed.

Here is another thread:

Some posters have a fit when I say to build resists for your intended targets.