• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fire/blaze Cu for 10 yr vets?

• Thread starter kitkat8484
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kitkat8484

what do you think about a Non-ethereal, summonable mount like the polar bear for the fire/blaze Cu for the 10 year vets?

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take a ridable drake (non-ethy) to replace my ethy cu sidhe. Nothing bright though. To much neon as is.

Well actually, I'd just like to see them make drakes ridable period.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
go with I want it now attitude.

You want a blaze CU go spend 4 - 6 hours a day trying to get on taming them.

If you arnt willing to put in the time to bad so sad.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the people with the "real thing" would scream bloody murder.

Also, this game already has enough things in it that people use to rub their vet status in the faces of other players.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah the best 3 ridable things i would like to have is:

Drake
Scorpion
Serpentine Dragon

Oh and imagine riding a Sea Serpent for a water mount, haha that would be cool.

K

Kazumi the Wild

I would love to see Ridable Drakes with the same sort of "flight" capability as Gargoyles have necessary to access those special areas only flying gargoyles can access. It would also be nice to have a similar, though less powerful, mount with the same sort of ability for everyone else.

S

Sweety

No blaze cu sidhe vet reward... drake ethy would be cool

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They could try and impliment the KR graphic for Swamp Dragons without armor onto the 2d client instead of the ugly 2nd version and make the Swamp Dragons a flying mount for everyone. They look so ugly in 2d but gorgeous in KR.