Fire Beetle pricing

• Thread starter Sevin0oo0
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Sevin0oo0

dis-grumpled with the current state of things, thought I return some to my roots - Tamer.
no one buys white horses or colored ostards any more. Thought I move on to bigger & better stuff.

Just started w/ Fire Beetles, but don't have any idea what to sell them for, One guy up by the doggies said they were several Million - that seems very hard to believe. This is on LS
Thanks in advance

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Harrisonburg, VA
www.uocraft.com
Several mil seems a gross over-estimate to me, as that's the price of a decent greater dragon or a good cu sidhe.

I haven't seen fire beetles for sale lately, so this is completely un-authoritative, but if I had one to sell I'd probably start bank-sitting pricing at 50k.

J

[JD]

prolly 50k, but the sad thing is most people will just have a tamer mule or guildy and get it themselves. there isnt a good enough market for pets.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
UK
prolly 50k, but the sad thing is most people will just have a tamer mule or guildy and get it themselves. there isnt a good enough market for pets.
For most pets maybe but I've seen fire beetles to be a pretty consistent seller.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
Felucca
On siege i give them away from free if someone needs one. On europa i used to sell them for 50k, but thats long ago. If i was in need of one i'd gladly pay 50k. ;)

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
I think the last one I sold was for 30k but that was a while ago.

If you have a stealth herder they're not hard to tame so I wouldn't charge a huge amount. Often I tame when someone is shouting what they'll pay for one or I just ask what they're willing to pay.

TBH I don't have any hassle with cheap customers, you can always walk away from the deal and if there isn't another tamer then it's up to them to make a fair offer or wait :D I don't usually store bugs for sale, folks are normally happy to wait 5-10 mins.

Wenchy