• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire after Bettaville merge

F

frogger2

anyone ever played first months of Bettaville the free will city? remember those fun filled death by fire parties we all use to have? since Betaville will eventually move to Ealand will death by fire follow? perhaps if it does it should be confined to 1 house category like a Entertainment home the way free green is set on Resident lots.every lot should have something special death by fire should go to 1 lot so not everyone else will accidently burn thier homes down. just a thought with a question lol cheers.

M

Monkeybear

From what I believe, we have 4 BV sims in a family, each 1 of those sims will be merged into EA Land and become a single normal sim so instead of a family we will have 4 sims none of the freewill features will follow but they are looking into "freewill" type lots in the future like BV.

G

But.....is fire necessarily tied to freewill? Maybe they will be able to finally bring fire to the game....

G

<blockquote><hr>

But.....is fire necessarily tied to freewill? Maybe they will be able to finally bring fire to the game....

[/ QUOTE ]

This gets my vote!

G

Also in Sims 1 I remember burglers. And if you didnt have a alarm in your house
and they came by they could steal your stuff .

But if you did have an alarm the police would come and you would get a reward.

Id love to see that again .
Lets get a little excitement in the game.

And I read on another thread but will throw it in here too.
Sometimes it would be nice if the phone would ring adn I won something or
my psychic advisor has a prediction for me or somehting.

That would be cool.

I

Isimsalotta

Great Ideas! That would be a nice little bonus for our hard working sims
Has my Vote!