• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

finnigan?

S

simpleton

hello, i have found a statue of finnegan and a low quality finnigans hat,
have not seen them before so was wondring if they are worth anything and where they come from?
on europa!
thanks in advance

G

Theyre from Asian shards, japanese specifically I believe, and theyre worth around 50-100k generally, but theyre very hard to sell bc theyre so common

G

They were from Izumo. The event consisted of walking into a building in skara and double clicking some things there to get a prize. There was the hat, statue, shirt, and a big muffin. If I remember correctly, each char could only pick 1 prize and would also get a shirt.

L

Lady Buttercup

I recently sold 1 "a big muffin" at an auction for 1 million.

S

simpleton

just checked and i also have a 'big muffin'! so hopefully i will find somone on europa who wants one as much as your buyer did!