• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest ***FINISHED*** Winners Posted on Main Thread!!!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey,

Just a heads up regarding the Sakura raffle, i'm still selling tickets and you can pay with Atlantic gold as well. I would like to do the draw before the end of the fest if possible, if you haven't picked up your ticket(s) please do or contact me either through PM/ICQ 691820408

Again a BIG thanks to those who have bought their tickets already and I look forward to doing more raffles in the future for these events

Rares Fest - ***Archnight's Sakura Raffles*** [12/26/16-1/9/17]

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
*UPDATE*

My raffles vendor went down last night... seems that I forgot to do the AUTO RENEW contract option when I first placed the vendor, thought he was good for 2 weeks but it was my mistake :(. Thanks @blend for putting back the vendor though I didn't have time this morning to restock the remaining tickets, I will fix everything tonight and draw will most likely happen on friday night (Check rules on main page for further details). Buy your tickets in the meantime (within the next 2 days) since the tickets are selling out

Rares Fest - ***Archnight's Sakura Raffles*** [12/26/16-1/9/17]

Last edited: