• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finished my House

C

Caelas

Ok, I think this baby is finally done, unless I get some really cool deco idea.

First Floor

This is my crafting / fishing / outfitting area. Also holds my vendor. Will probably add a forge and anvil once I'm finished with fletching and carpentry.

Second Floor

The Tavern! It is a tavern...

Third Floor

Long term storage / dead stuff deco corner (cause we all have that nasty evil part of us) and personal storage for a few items I want to keep seperate from the first floor.

Fourth Floor

My garden. Might eventually get a theme going here, but for now, this is just where I grow stuff.

A

Amathist of PoC

its a very cool home, dark designs are not my thing and it is beyond me how you come up with the designs as I have had people ask me for a dark home or an evil home and I just cant do it. Great job.

J

jelinidas

Very nice! I love the bar in the tavern! You did a great job.