• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finished, I think!

A

Azureal

Heres my current home that Im using to open the Oceania chapter of the FCB. Its a 3 floor home, but Ive only dedeicated the first two floors. The thrid floor is a pigsty, of which there are no photos.

C&C Welcome folks, so have at it.

(Outside) Yep, Im love my plants and flowers, and I gratefully thank all the dedicated gardeners on Oceania.

(First Floor) Deco'd to represent a tavern, with bits and pieces of fishing loot/deco scattered about.

(Second Floor) This will be used for the opening night, coming up soon. I'll be holding a quiz, where if you answer a question correctly, you can choose one of the coloured chests. Inside will be a check, ranging anywhere from 5k, to 1mil!

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it, not quite sure about the 2nd floor tile choice though (just my opinion).

A

Azureal

I like it, not quite sure about the 2nd floor tile choice though (just my opinion).
Yeah, looking at the pics, Im starting to agree. Once the quiz is over and with I'll have to get stuck into redesigning the whole level.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the first floor a lot, especially the shelves over the barrels, the fishing net tacked to the side of the stairs, and the tables with chairs. Perhaps try a wood floor on the second floor and dye the chests in shades of brown and peach, or perhaps dark greens and blues. Then dye the chairs in the same shades so the seat cushions match the chests. Perhaps add more nets and mounted fish on the second floor too. Isn't there an anchor you can get too? (Might look cool by the front door.)

It looks like you're close to the water too. Maybe you could build something reminiscent of a dock on the front or the west side of the second floor and park a boat on the water next to the house.

A

Azureal

Thanks for the comments!

The first floor certainly took me a long time, and plenty of cash. Had to buy lots of Heritage Tokens, hehehe. I just noticed that my two wall torches are missing from the front doors too, probably re-deeded when I entered deco mode.

As for the second floor, yup, it needs a serious reworking. Once the quiz night is finished Im going to redo the whole thing. Planning on buying a lot of taxidermy kits, and hanging a lot of Big Fish up on the walls, sure I realise theyre 100k a pop, but meh, I got cash Im never gonna spend anyway. The dock is a great idea too...really going to rethink my plans now.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raven Winterhawk has a seaside tavern on Atlantic that has a dock built around two sides of it and a couple of boats parked alongside. It's a very cool house and I wish she would share some screenshots.

A

Azureal

Happen to have a set of co-ords for the location, Ive got characters on Atlantic, I'll go check it out.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Azureal, I dropped Raven a PM asking her to post screen shots of the tavern. If she doesn't get a chance to do that, I'll dig up my rune for her place tonight when I get home and send you the coordinates.

E

Evilminion

Quick question; it looks like you have heritage-token tables facing N/S. Mine all place E/W, and when I try to turn them, I can't. If you could enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong, I would be so very grateful... *beg, plead, puppy-dog eyes*

M

MonkeyPantz

It looks amazing ! .. I'll visit you once im done downloading the updates haha

A

Ashyn

Quick question; it looks like you have heritage-token tables facing N/S. Mine all place E/W, and when I try to turn them, I can't. If you could enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong, I would be so very grateful... *beg, plead, puppy-dog eyes*
The Heritage Token tables face the direction shown when chosen. They cannot be turned. Pick wisely - I have 4 wrong facing ones. Ha ha!

-Ash

E

Evilminion

D'OH!!

Thanks for the info, heh. And NUTS, I have six red-tablecloth tables, but in my new house design, I need just two facing the other way. Time to hunt up more heritage tokens!

A

Azureal

Thanks for the kind comments!

One thing I forgot to post were the co-ords, I'll edit my post when I get home from work :)