• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Finding Pirates

D

Destiny<3

I find when I am at the sea market, various npcs will state their coordinates, or my tillerman will! Lately, for pacific in fel its around Jhelhom.

My question is, I found the pirates, killed all the orcs..but couldnt capture the pirate or kill him (with archery) so I guess I will have to get those cannons done, then I guess you have to take the ship down? :stretcher:

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep!

First you have to kill the crew, then you have to beat down the ship. Then you can use the rope on pirate ship to enter it - and you can start beating on the pirate.

Its a hard thing to solo, as the pirate shoots your ship faster than you shoot his. So, you might want to get 1-2 friends along as your crew on a gargoyle ship, so they can help fire cannons.

When pirate is almost dead, you can use rope to tie him down for to hand him in.

D

Destiny<3

Thanks Mandrake. I finally had my cannons yesterday and tried to solo, but you are right they do shoot very fast! (even using a Garg ship!) Thanks for the info. :)

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you say "Say, “start tracking” to begin tracking ships for one minute"