• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finding faction mates

S

Skyler

Okay, new to factions. How do you go about finding other members of the faction? No faction chat available? Seems like it would be a good thing to have.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, new to factions. How do you go about finding other members of the faction? No faction chat available? Seems like it would be a good thing to have.
There isnt one, unless you are the Commanding Lord of your Faction.........then it is just a system wide message

A

A Rev

There isnt one, unless you are the Commanding Lord of your Faction.........then it is just a system wide message
And can only be sent once every hour if im not mistaken [which i may well be]

Might be a nice idea for the devs to implement a global chat room locked to each faction. So only when you are on that faction can you enter the room.

Not very high on priorities in terms of factions but a nice thought :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recommend match.com, but make sure you specify what shard you play.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And can only be sent once every hour if im not mistaken [which i may well be]

Might be a nice idea for the devs to implement a global chat room locked to each faction. So only when you are on that faction can you enter the room.

Not very high on priorities in terms of factions but a nice thought :)
No, you can send a couple messages an hour now, that was changed with all the other faction changes.

But with the new global chat they have out there, you should be able to find someone that is in your faction :).

Lynk, I thought you quit?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lolz!!

me tooooo.

If by some miracle someone over there grows a brain and makes a pre aos shard maybe we could have a reunion!

:grouphug: <--- Like this! We'll all hug!

Accept Link (JC), he has to stand over there by himself,, like a leper.. Link ---->:confused:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lolz!!

me tooooo.

If by some miracle someone over there grows a brain and makes a pre aos shard maybe we could have a reunion!

:grouphug: <--- Like this! We'll all hug!

Accept Link (JC), he has to stand over there by himself,, like a leper.. Link ---->:confused:
I'd probably re-activate for a UOR server. Gamers just isn't the same.. so many little things that I don't like.

Hell I'd probably reactivate if I could get a group of like-minded players together. No one likes to sync anymore and I don't like PvP without it :(.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd probably re-activate for a UOR server. Gamers just isn't the same.. so many little things that I don't like.

Hell I'd probably reactivate if I could get a group of like-minded players together. No one likes to sync anymore and I don't like PvP without it :(.
Yeah they ****ed up. They were in it for the money. At they had all kinds of dumb **** going on with their staff. They let people buy their skills and regs and everything that the 'economy' of the game depended on to have the healthy community. It was already way to easy to gain skill I dont know why they let people buuy 7x gm chars. That was so dumb.

Worthless ppl suck..

S

Saleena

Just started up playing again took a few month break..ALot of things change in that little of time. Soo anywho some random chat keeps popping up and i am assuming it it faction chat just not sure on how to use it.
:thumbup1:

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just started up playing again took a few month break..ALot of things change in that little of time. Soo anywho some random chat keeps popping up and i am assuming it it faction chat just not sure on how to use it.
:thumbup1:
Welcome back Saleena. On your uo tool bar, there is a chat button you can switch channels or even go into the silence one. The chat you see on GL is in the General Channel, alot of nonsense going on there. It is good for a laugh or two, when the idiots are trash talking each other! To use the chat, use the comma to start it :)

W

wee papa smurf

Welcome back Saleena. On your uo tool bar, there is a chat button you can switch channels or even go into the silence one. The chat you see on GL is in the General Channel, alot of nonsense going on there. It is good for a laugh or two, when the idiots are trash talking each other! To use the chat, use the comma to start it :)
Trash talking in uo? when did this start? what happened to community spirit? :grouphug: