• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finding a spot on Atl

R

Rowdydude

Been tring to move to ATl but i am having trouble finding a spot. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciated i have to get moved this weekend i work 14 on and 14 off and have to report for work on monday. I am in game most the day toon name HERO TED

screenshot, coordinates or general direction

thanks

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually found a 18x16 spot in fel just recently, so there are nice spots out there.

Lots of medium sized plots in fel (14x14 ish) around the outskirts of vesper and minoc.

Few decent 9x14 spots through tram along mountains (wind area)

D

Deisree888

There are a few villa size spots in tram and maybe a little bigger in malas. When the houses start decaying again there will be alot more. Good luck.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Houses go IDOC every week on Atlantic. Spend some time hunting a few IDOCs and try to place when they fall. I've sold half a dozen 18x18s this way.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'cept there is no house decay at the moment and with it... no IDOC's (Other than those who has placed a house and condemmed thier other). I've been looking around Atlantic both for IDOC's (Theres none) and house spots (Alot of smaller plots but nothing much bigger than 14x14).

I do see alot of houses for sale though... and most dont have contact information on.. which is amusing (Yeah your gonna sell that mate...). Keep looking though, theres bound to be a space somewhere...