• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finding a Place

R

Rowdydude

Can anyone help me find a place to put a home. I want to be in Fel and of course a popular spot would be nice Can spend up to 1million

Thanks

R

Rowdydude

Can anyone please help i have spent 3 days looking for locations and i need to get moved this weekend i work 14 on and 14 off and i gotta report for work on monday

Any help is greatly appreciated

Screenshots, coordinates, hints,

Im in game all day : Hero Ted

T

Tor Morgrim

I'm surprised you haven't been able to find a spot in Fel yet. I can make two suggestions that may help. I used to have a house north of Brit just before you get to the swamp. If you follow the road out of Brit, it would be on the east side of the road on the edge of the swamp, near the coastline. I actually had two houses there at one time, but i can't remember the sizes. One of them was fairly large though.

If you can't find a spot in that general area, cross the swamp and look on the west side of the road before you get to the crossroads/desert. A friend of mine had a house there and a few other plots in the vicinity were still available for housing. Again, I don't recall the size, but it wasn't tiny.