• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finally....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
after quite a while of fishing I have finally mastered the task. What will I get to hang on my wall as a trophy of that moment? A nice Reaper Fish? A scale tipping Winter Dragonfish perhaps? Nope, another pair of shoes... :(

Don't care what it was, just glad to finally see that 120 :D

Legend Fishing.jpg

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am completing a lot of tmaps atm when done i am breaking my fisher back out and attempt to get from 110 to 120 if i ever get the scroll I almost have enough smaller ones to combine to the 120 so one way or another ...

Anyway congrats

Last edited:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..... A scale tipping Winter Dragonfish perhaps? Nope, another pair of shoes... :(

LMAO !

And I thought I was the only one who actually waited with his/her finger hovered over the PrtScr key at 119.9... (After all, it can often take AN ETERNITY to get that last .1)

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS, welcome to the Club, and may you always have following seas and the wind at your back....

*Hoists tin of ale*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats
my hubby's trying to get his 120 scroll. Every quest he hopes to get it - but he's only just passed 105 fishing. I daren't disillusion him :D

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
And I thought I was the only one who actually waited with his/her finger hovered over the PrtScr key at 119.9... (After all, it can often take AN ETERNITY to get that last .1)

Thanks, and yeah it does. But, I use something called ScreenHunter 5.1 (which is free) runs in the background, and it lets you set a macro to snap a screenshot so you don't have to try and find that print screen button lol ;)

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just the macro key.... right?
:rolleyes:

No need to respond, I understand.........

Last edited:

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats, Kylie - but that change from 6.2 in Animal Lore is really going to come back to haunt you, mes thinks!

I am sitting at ~106/110, myself. Waiting for the rumored changes to Fishing Quest rewards. At that point, I'll start the quests again, and go for the 120 scroll that I need.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

LMAO !

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS, welcome to the Club, and may you always have following seas and the wind at your back....

*Hoists tin of ale*
On Siege it only takes 15 minutes :)

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waiting for the rumored changes to Fishing Quest rewards. At that point, I'll start the quests again, and go for the 120 scroll that I need.
Did I miss the news ?? What are these rumored changes to Fishing Quests Rewards ?

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
popps, I could swear that I read somewhere (maybe an Ask & Answer?) that the devs were looking into the fishing quest rewards and there being a possibility that there would be changes/tweaks to them. I don't recall any other details as to if that meant new rewards, the point levels of the existing rewards, changing the way they worked, or what. But I am almost sure that I got that impression from somewhere. I could definitely be wrong though (just read through the last few A&As and didn't find anything). Kind of waiting to see what comes out in Pub 80, I guess?

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes (and later when I have more time, I'll see if I can find the post)... I too remember that the dev's are looking into the quest rewards....