• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finally SOLD! Yay!

G

All gone!

Thanks to everyone for the business!

Special thanks to Baja Imports for brokering the final sale. Went off without a hitch, would highly recommend!

G

Updated item availability and adjusted a few buyouts. Thanks for all the business so far

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="#666666">Excellent seller, very prompt and professional, love my items!!!</font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

Selling neon green earrings?

[/ QUOTE ]They've already been sold, sorry.

G

Cleaned up the list a bit, updated available quantities.

G

Ok, tomorrow is the last day for the account.

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!

NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!!

Thanks to all I've done business with!

G

<blockquote><hr>

how much on the yuccaS?

[/ QUOTE ]
The yucca trees have all been sold. The remaining items are listed below the pics (I've kept the list updated but not the pics)

<blockquote><hr>

what shard are these on?

[/ QUOTE ]
Lake Superior

G

I'd buy all the regent rubble, unfortunately, I don't get paid till Friday *sigh*

G

Updated the list. Not much left!

I've lowered my PayPal ratio to $1.25 per mil, and I'm selling off my gold at the same rate. I know gold isn't really a "rare" but it's related to this sale so I figured it'd be ok to throw that in.

Edit: Adding the following Bulk Buyout:

There's well over 275 mil in rubble and rares left in the house. On top of that I'll throw in:

The house
Several pieces of good armor
ornate axe: 40 HLD, 46 Life Leech, 8 HCI, 25 SSI, 29 DI
6 orange ingots
2 bolts white magi cloth
Exiler
Large piece of Blackrock
2 Blood tiles
Sigil fishing pole
60 bolts of quest orange cloth
8 cat/reagent statues
3 light furs
4 vet dye tubs
Throw Pillow
Mongbat Dartboard
Basket of Herbs
Surveyor;s Scope
Dragon Brazier
Navigator's World Map
Carved Wooden Screen

M

mandosa-nice

Where is the stuff for 350$/275m ? The only expensive item i see, i the Rift pillar for 20m max ?

G

It's more a lot of little things. The lily pads, the sign hangars, reagents, blood tiles, pants, dragon's blood, Europa gold clothing, etc.

G

I've stretched this out too long, NEED to sell! house is now on a temp account which is quickly running out of time. I've lowered the buyout to a rock-bottom $250 which includes the house, all the rubble that's left (listed in the first post), and all the rares (also listed), as well as the extra stuff I found such as the sigil fishing pole, etc.

ICQ is in my first post, please help me get rid of it once and for all!!

G

All gone!

Thanks to everyone for the business!

Special thanks to Baja Imports for brokering the final sale. Went off without a hitch, would highly recommend!