• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Finally saying goodbye

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sundina and I sold our whole collection and are finally quitting the game, had fun collecting rares for years and meeting all of you but the time has come to say goodbye, good luck with your collections and i hope some will remember me :)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hate to see you go but i guess everything happens for a reason. Thanks for all you have done to help the rare's community and the silent auctions you guys did at the Rare's Fest. Thanks again for the EM Sarthus Easter Egg, and we will always remember you. :)

L

lupushor

Goodbye. You have been an inspiration for me, even in quitting this game! Thank you!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sundina, Demonous, and lupushor (Wolfy of Trinsic) are legendary icons in the land of Sosaria. To all that know them, we are fortunate to have shared them in our lives. Each extol the virtues of all the shrines. Their friendship could always be depended on. In a game rife with annoying bugs, poor customer service, and deceitful scammers, they among few shined as beacons of trust, a true testament of integrity. How many players can you trust with billions of gold without worrying they will just disappear leaving you with nothing, but empty promises? Not nearly enough, too far and few between. Thus as integral pillars in the rares community our foundation will be weakened by their loss. Let us hope that this isn't goodbye forever, instead may this just be a fond farewell for now. I wish them the best of luck, and much success in all they endeavor to achieve in life. Thank you for being part of my Ultima Online experience.

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
While I have not known these players long they were all wonderful people. Very understanding and a pleasure to deal with. Unfortunately, I'm finding that harder and harder to come by in this game and am sad to see you all leave. You have built a legacy in UO that will not soon be forgotten. God be with you in your future endeavors!

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didnt know you guys well cept for a couple rares fest silent auction dealings, but even then you were great. Good luck.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill still be around on icq and will check forums from time to time so feel free to chat with me if u want to, it feels good to be free though :) for a while there it felt like i was trapped going to every EM event on every shard it feels good to get away from that

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I'll keep popping in vent to pester you and Sundina. Hope we get the opportunity to hook up b4 you finish up your training for your job. Be safe friend.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just say "Thank You".
I hope everything is well with you.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All the best to you and Sundina, Demon. Was good times fighting over idocs with you! Take care and may life's paths all lead to good things for your future!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish you all the best. Thank you for all the support you have shown for the community.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to see you go Demonouse, Good luck with whereever your adventures take you in the future :) The same goes for Sundina and Wolfy, you were all well known great collectors and great people :)