• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finally Got Myself Stratics!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Have you had a chance to see our recent interview with Mesanna, UO's Producer? Here's the video:

We recently celebrated our 16th anniversary. We've published a summary of our interviews, plus a link to some videos about our future, here.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Frodo, anything you need to know, just ask. You've several friends on the shard who know exactly how to get hold of a forum admin :D

Frodo-Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello Guys! and Petra your amazing i know where to find you! Invasions! hehe im always there healing you up ;) making sure your still kicking butt :p But i must say, you guys are one of a kind and i am happy i now have a account here, and as for that video, i watched it, A TIGER! im so exited i will have to get one of them! the bath tub on the other hand well... after 8 years of no bath or swimming i sure need one of them! :p

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha..8 years of play with no Stratics...welcome to the Party Frodo

Frodo-Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Guys! :) lovely to hear your all here :D! Was a little depressing hearing everyone talk about stratics and i never even new how to sign in... :p But hey! im here now! :D still learning but ill get there!

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You finally surrender to technic ?? omg !!! what happened to you ???

Be welcome anyway :danceb:

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Frodo,
I recently just came back to UO for a while to check out the invasions (I love invasions) .
I think last time we talked was maybe when Exodus encounter got added (Its chris / WoY) .
Anyway, as others has said Stratics is a great addition to UO itself, as when im not playing UO, im on stratics reading what others are doing and then before i know it, im playing UO again.