• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] finally done for now

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
just finished my archer here are stats

archery 115
tactics 115
bushido 115
anatomy 100
resist spell 100
healing 100
chivalry 75

155 stamina
71 mana
elf for xtra 20 mana

one day will go to 120 but scrolls are way to much for now
have all 70 suit with 21 hci 84 di 10 mr 25 lmc
now its just down to getting mace and shield and jackal collar and i am good to go i think any suggestions?

C

Connor_Graham

The only real suggestion would be to get the 120 scrolls as soon as possible. There's a big difference in how the character plays in high end PvM when you have 120 in the appropriate skills.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The only real suggestion would be to get the 120 scrolls as soon as possible. There's a big difference in how the character plays in high end PvM when you have 120 in the appropriate skills.
which do you think would be the best to get first I was think bushido for the crit bonus ? what would give me most bang for my buck? oh and I need to add crimson to the get list

T

Trinsie

which do you think would be the best to get first I was think bushido for the crit bonus ? what would give me most bang for my buck? oh and I need to add crimson to the get list
Archery! You want to miss as little as possible.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In my opinion, hands down it is archery. The higher your weapon skill is, the better chance you have to hit. Especially versus high end monsters since they have high stats and defense in most areas as it is. Bushido you can survive with 115 for a while longer than if you can get ahold of 120 archery scroll. I just cant stress the difference it was to move beyond 115 archery on the way to 120.

I almost don't remember what the difference is since it has been some years now, but 120 is the cream of the crop for PvM and PvP. 115 Tactics and 115 Bushido...if you wanted 120 in both I don't know...but, you can work around both of those. Just remember, more hits = better.

You aren't replenishing back mana, stamina...whatever leech(es) you are using or dealing damage for that matter...if you aren't hitting your enemy.

C

Connor_Graham

Definitely Archery first, then Bushido, then Tactics.

C

Connor_Graham

Spend a few hours collecting daemon bones in the Dark Guardian room in Doom, then do the Bone Daemon quest and sell the skulls. It's boring, but it's a good way to make gold quick.

G

GFY

Go do some champs and get your own! That's (IMHO) the most satisfying way to get 120 scrolls! Join a guild that does champs and learn the tactics from them. It's a lot of fun and the skills you learn while champing & pvping, (you will probably get raided) will help you play all forms of combat in UO much better.

My guild isn't a L33T pvp guild but we hold our own at champspawns and we don't use any cheats. Unless were out numbered 2 - 1 against we usually walk out with most of the scrolls.