• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Finally caught weighted fish!

N

Nh'bdy

Eight hundred twenty-six gains after stepping off the Farmer's Bridge in Brit with my pole in hand, several failed fishers before that, approx .0347 in the morning, I hauled out a 72 stone fish roughly six screens East off the shore of Nujelm. Three white pearls before it, mounted by the vision that is librarianism, Lady Aalia, it now sits behind my office. Pictures to come tomorrow.

Also, wicked sick poles I use.

SC, no pen, lrc 7%, currently Shadow Dancer Black, crafted by LLTS. Sits on my desk.

SC, no pen, no crafter name, currently Shadow Dancer Black.

innuendo

IT'S FINALLY FUN TO FISH AGAIN!

L

Lord Drakelord

Congrats, be sure to put the picture in the 2009 sticky above!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrates

Mount your first for sure but save later mountings for over 150 Stones, they are rare but worth keeping.

Good luck on future fishing outings.

Lord Rexxmortis