• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finally, after years of training

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally hit legendary. Having to rely on GGS to finish was a little bittersweet, especially after all the ki-rin's I tamed last night while praying that one gain would come before the need for sleep did. But after years of training, my tamer is finally legendary!

M

maroite

Grats man!

I usually get my GGS on my garg from random bulls I find while flying about. haha I haven't actually trained his taming since... well he became a garg...

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations. Time to start another one on a different shard.:)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations. Time to start another one on a different shard.:)
Actually, a few months ago I started a tamer on my 2nd account. I figured with a male elf tamer on my primary account the only thing I couldn't tame was a unicorn.

Turns out my OCD couldn't have that, so I had to start a female tamer so I'd be able to tame unicorns (eventually).

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations!

Welcome to the legendary tamer nuthouse and MTS club :D

Wenchy

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Congrats Black Sun! That's an accomplishment I'll probably never match. :)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grins*

Congrats, now come create one on Siege and see how much better RoT is than GGS.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might actually move to siege if they would make one tiny change.

Make NPC vendors buy items from players. I would have no problem with RoT or the Fel ruleset on every fact if I could sell things back to vendors.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats. 0.2 to go till 115 for me (GGS SUXS) and with bird tally will be 120. Taming takes forever.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations, Black Sun! Isn't it nice to throw away that taming jewelry and talisman!!! (Or at least pass them on to another tamer character you started because you just don't have enough stable slots?)

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally hit legendary. Having to rely on GGS to finish was a little bittersweet, especially after all the ki-rin's I tamed last night while praying that one gain would come before the need for sleep did. But after years of training, my tamer is finally legendary!
anyone who does this, is a mental.

*bows to the madman*

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Congratulations!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratilations lBack Sun.
I have only one char legendary tamer and it was a really hard work.
I'm very vey happy for your goal!
Cya, Tamer!!!!!
Margherita

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats!

Just how good does it feel to finally be done!? lol

It took me 14, almost 15 months (back when I played often) to hit legendary. There were times I felt like banging my head against the wall but I endured, as have you.

*hoists an ale and toasts Black_Sun*