• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Final Boss on Roof

I've read plenty on how all are equal now as loot goes. However I am wondering if there is some logic left to pick apart and can't find it on the web. We do roof daily and sometimes multiple times. When Anon is last I get anon boots/book, Ozi and I get Obi, Juo'nar and I get grimoire. Far as I can tell there are specific drops then randoms. We just did another run and got Juo'nar so we got the expected grimoire and then a hawkwinds. So I am wondering if there is a list of the specific vs random drops and I just can't find it. I don't want/need a 12th pair of anon boots.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I almost never get the opportunity to do the roof... so can't really have thoughts on something I nearly never get to do.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are no specific drops based on which boss is last, it's just RNG.

That's some crazy coincidence then. We go up daily and aside from getting no drop at all we can always predict one that we will get. And the opposite is true. I have a lot of anon boots and non from any final boss except Anon. I'll continue to monitor.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never paid any attention to who drops what. But I could see a case of there being a shared set of drops then each boss has 1-2 unique, just like champs. I've never heard of that being a possibility until this thread. Not sure I believe it, but it also wouldn't surprise me.