• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Filling Water Pitchers

S

Scarab

Can you use pond or water tiles that you place during house customization to fill pitchers?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Visit Zento and target any water tile, over and over.... your jug will runneth over.

P

Phaheela

or use those iritating water barrels scattered all over the lands, 10 fills of a pitcher emties the barrel and it can be removed & trashed.

S

Scarab

thanks all. I'm working on my first custom house build, and I didn't know if I needed to plan for a trough in my garden area or not since I preliminarily am incorporating a pond

D

DHMagicMan_1

We keep HOPING they will make "Usable" water and dirt tiles in the custom housing... so we could fill water pitchers or plant bowls or whatever... but it hasn't happened yet.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Didn't Regine/Sakkarah say that water tiles would be part of the new champ spawn special loot? If they are like the old ones, I think they'll be targetable for water (plus you won't have to worry about the new ones getting your account banned).

F

Flora Green

I fill up in Zento all the time now that I can't get wave tiles to work.

C

Calla Lily

The water in Zento works like the magic waves?

All I know is, I like to fish in the ponds in Zento :)

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We keep HOPING they will make "Usable" water and dirt tiles in the custom housing... so we could fill water pitchers or plant bowls or whatever... but it hasn't happened yet.
I wish! Frankly I wanted to make both the water tiles and the dirt tiles usable in houses. I mean you should be able to plant seeds directly in a dirt tile at your house and get water directly from your home made pond. Unfortunately, turns out it doesn't work because the tiles in your houses become static once you come out of customization mode, which means you can't interact with them. Haven't given up hope though, but I still have a lot more to learn before I can figure out a work around for that (if any) :sad4:

Didn't Regine/Sakkarah say that water tiles would be part of the new champ spawn special loot? If they are like the old ones, I think they'll be targetable for water (plus you won't have to worry about the new ones getting your account banned).
Hmmm, my statement might have been a little (lot?) misleading. Sorry! It's not the same water tiles as before. It's not just water, but rather the rocks and piers surrounded by animated water. I'm leaving the pure animated water tiles for later. Maybe something more water oriented? :eyes:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, the guy over on the homes forums that just finished his house with docked boat is gonna be glad to see this post! might mean some re-doing, but dang, won't that look good!!?

T

Teeshy

Hmmm, my statement might have been a little (lot?) misleading. Sorry! It's not the same water tiles as before. It's not just water, but rather the rocks and piers surrounded by animated water. I'm leaving the pure animated water tiles for later. Maybe something more water oriented? :eyes:
Arrr!?!

And yay for the new tiles - they sound excellent, and also like I might have to redesign my (as yet unfinished) house =P

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same thing at Bucs dock, target the ropes in the middle towards the end.