• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

filling bulk order books scrolls

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
make sure you don't have any full/semi full bod books in your pack when u are filling the single bods, for bulk order books. when u fill from pack, it will/may use your book with deeds in it lol. u got to laugh, so lame
I wonder how many new/returning player will get screwed by this in the future lol.

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that answers an issue I've had for months then.
I lost a book containing my Gold bods and was cussing myself thinking I must have put it on the floor for some reason (not that I EVER do that).
It was probably swallowed up by me filling inscription bods.....

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yup. Lost all my Runic Atlas' once, including the ones to the banks and to home.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Someone mentioned this before, quite a while ago, it's the reason that I never fill from backpack on BODs, it seems to be a bit dangerous. Sorry you lost your stuff. :(