• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Filled Bods (ATL)

Morbus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling 173 small filled bods and one unfilled large for Barbed runic kits and 208 filled small bods and 12 unfilled large for horned kits.

ICQ #677301655

If the right bid comes, they are all yours!

Bulk.png

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe a stupid question but can any of the large bods be filled using the small bods or are they not compatible (i.e large bone bods and all the smalls look to be leather) ?

Morbus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Maybe a stupid question but can any of the large bods be filled using the small bods or are they not compatible (i.e large bone bods and all the smalls look to be leather) ?
Well, I only filled my small leather bods. The large ones are 10 leathers and 2 bone for horned kit. And the large for barbed kit is filled but missing one leather bustier so filled 5/6. I got 41 unfilled small bone bods that i can throw in aswell. I dunno maybe you can fill some of the large bods , I just don´t have time or will for them.