• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fighting in Other Worlds

T

therogon

All-
Remember me? Long ago there was a big to-do about the Magincia invasion where my house is. I've seen now that the invasions haven't stopped and I've failed to keep up my promise to defend those cities lest they suffer the same fate. So what am I doing right now? Mothering. After January, my daughter started moving around on her own and developing a personality. Normally I would be able to get a break from things long enough to play, but the business of nursing school and the baby AND that I'm relatively addicted to fighting wars in other worlds at present makes UO a closet home.
It may not be long before I play again, but for now I just want to wish my friends well and say I have not forgotten you.
- Dyllon

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know all too well about the joys of children Dyllon as my grandbaby just turned 1 and we are smitten like never before *smiles*

Take this time to be in the world that is the most important, your daughter's. We'll still be here and keep an eye on your home and wait for your return whenever you can pop in for a hello.

*community hugs*
Airmid

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
huggles
We'll be here till the sky falls hun! Take time and enjoy being a Mom. Nursing school is like being a Mom. It doesn't end at graduation!

Go stick yer nose back in yer book in one hand while holding and rocking the baby in the other!giggles