• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Fight night- er, morning

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had 1 fine gentleman show up last Friday night. This week, I will try to host it Sunday morning, to see if anyone else can come. Will shoot for 9am, est time. Cash prizes- come one come all, new and old, all welcome.

You may as well come- this isnt going to go away lol

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if you host them friday once in a while I may be able to come. :) Though I do work till 8pm est

-Kaisa

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Denial is the first step bro... Anyways, come and play, enjoy the game again except when we cross paths again, then you'll quit and we'll see you on the boards in a couple years LOL

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Denial is the first step bro... Anyways, come and play, enjoy the game again except when we cross paths again, then you'll quit and we'll see you on the boards in a couple years LOL
Uhm. Ok. An your character was...? I see you still have a lovely hatred for me. Thats cool bro.