• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fight Club PVP tourny

V

Vyal

Check out the Fight Club runes laying around luna and yew gate. Holding secure PvP tournys for prizes.
For more info check out the compound se of trinny gate fel, near all the healers.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol dont you think you should give more information.

V

Vyal

I would but I just built the house. I dont have the full details yet.
What I do know is we will be selling tickets, the tickets get you into the arena. 1v1 pvp combat, who fights who will be random. We have a really nice arena setup, people can look down into it - but not cast into it. You can also see from outside. The whole place is setup to make sure the people who want to ruin the fights by killing everyone just can't do it.

After we had the first setup and poundin and friends wanted to try to kill everyone inside we revamped it and they just can't now.
We have a room that people can see and we will put runes down with names of whos fighting and who has won like a bracket system.

So if you see a rune we are having the first tourny this Fri just to work on out bugs if I see a good turn out ill keep it running. Tickets are 50k a peice outside the Fight Club compound near the trinny gate.

Like I said if this goes good I would have no problems putting 1 mill entry tickets out and making the grand prize like a transfer token or a armor of fortune.

Sorry for being so blunt before ;) I'm not running it like I said i'm just the owner of the house it's in.