• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fight at Despise Afternoon!!

E

EV1L-REP

Awesome fight again. EV1L held it down almost the whole fight and got the Barracoon down. Bodies were everywhere... Fight was awesome. Hope to see lots of more of these. How many guilds were there? SA, UOD, BC, XV, EV1L, KTFO, WREK. Was chaos but we dominated in my opinion... Hope to keep seeing all of you out on the field every night and every day. Post pics of the Chaos if you got them. I don't have a screenshot program yet, but I'll be getting one for the rest of the fights.

Take it easy dudes.

G

This is slipknot, yes that was an awesome fight man we did mad well but hey to everyone IT WAS FUN... were fighting xv right now outside our gh, well get back to ya =/

I

imported_The_Dude_

Hmm wasnt there but I'll be interested in your pics when u can finally find a ss program thats to your liking. Remember though w/o the toolbar they arent real pics...

E

EV1L-REP

Yeah I'm going to find UO Screenshot or whatever it's called I think. Toolbar will be included if whatever I find includes it.

E

EV1L-REP

Will check it out... Had it up for tonight's fight but forgot to hit my screen shot button haha. Only got a shot of the 120 resist we got.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

This is slipknot,

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for clarifying. Post more pics please