• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Field of Fire (Animated)

• Thread starter UnBeliever1284
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
U

UnBeliever1284

Selling this item, found it at an idoc over the week. One of a kind.
It is animated, and it can be locked down and it remains animated while locked down.
Does not do damage. It is currently on Atlantic. I would like to sell it over the next week or so.

ICQ offers to 623139606

Attachments

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats one of the coolest rares I've ever seen. I will be watching the price on this thing. GLWS

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem I have is currently the GMs are not well educated on what's rare or not and so when enough idiots report them, they often show up and delete them. A good example is the recent "cursor" that was deleted at one of the IDOC houses. Many of these older items came about the same way, i.e. forgot to lock down by Seers, EMs, exploits and it has gotten to the point where very few people remembers where they came from. I owned an animated fire once on Pacific so if this came from there, then most likley its the same one.

So it becomes one of those items that you collect in your bank box or take the risk to show it off.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that would be awesome to have as part of a player
made fireplace!

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Get confirmation from Mesanna, that'll be your ticket.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow that is one super cool item!!

I'll bid 500m on it. Let me know please.

I would also be willing to broker this item if need be.

-SupSoc-

L

lupushor

I should point that the Picture is awesome too. :)
I'm sure it will help the sale.

Good Luck.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear that with the new story arc the fire fields that spawn in cities can be lifted somehow? This is the second fire field I have seen in a week. Any truth to this?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't bid higher without confirmation from mesanna here. It's cool, it's not lose hundreds of mills worth of gold cool.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To be 100% fair, I was approached about buying such an item about a month ago. I dont see how its the same one from this "idoc"

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I am a player for this piece once Confirmed by Mesanna.

If rare a very cool Item.

If a new drop from the story Arc "a very cool item"

U

UnBeliever1284

The problem I have is currently the GMs are not well educated on what's rare or not and so when enough idiots report them, they often show up and delete them. A good example is the recent "cursor" that was deleted at one of the IDOC houses. Many of these older items came about the same way, i.e. forgot to lock down by Seers, EMs, exploits and it has gotten to the point where very few people remembers where they came from. I owned an animated fire once on Pacific so if this came from there, then most likley its the same one.

So it becomes one of those items that you collect in your bank box or take the risk to show it off.
It came from an Atlantic Idoc, so I'm not sure if it is the same one or not.

And I can understand your concern, but not every item whos origin isn't 100% documented is illegal. It's quite possible that it was from an event. It is blessed and can be locked down. Something like a firefield is completely different from something like a cursor.

I hear that with the new story arc the fire fields that spawn in cities can be lifted somehow? This is the second fire field I have seen in a week. Any truth to this?
Not to my knowledge, Goodmann. Certainly not this one, as I'm pretty sure it's much older than this current arc. I don't know where anyone has seen any other item like this. Provide screenshots if you have, because as far as I've seen this is one of a kind.

As for Mesanna, I'll try to contact her to find out if she knows the origin.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I can understand your concern, but not every item whos origin isn't 100% documented is illegal. It's quite possible that it was from an event. It is blessed and can be locked down. Something like a firefield is completely different from something like a cursor.

no no, you misunderstood me, I am not questioning if its legal or not, my concern is that GMs don't have the knowledge to make the right decision because they are too busy and short-staffed so they act on the side of caution which is to delete it. And if the owner complains afterwards it normally just gets ingored. The "Blessed" part is simple, you can bless just about anything for 2 mil these days with a Britania Clean Up Bless Deed.

I guess it doesn't really matter since obviously you have it locked down and it has been fine so far.

U

UnBeliever1284

Aye, I haven't had a problem thus far. High bid right now is 500mil. ICQ or post offers.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gm Deleted one last year on Pacific, (was one from a Castle Idoc but fire was the axeable kind from crate).

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gm Deleted one last year on Pacific, (was one from a Castle Idoc but fire was the axeable kind from crate).
Precisely why I won't risk more than 100mill on a questionable item. Owner hasn't really indicated he's making an effort to get mesanna's authentication either. It'd be nice if he made an effort or at least told us he was.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
As for Mesanna, I'll try to contact her to find out if she knows the origin.
Sure he has! There is no time limit on this auction so let's give him some time to do this right.