• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Where Dem Shuus?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where dem shuus?

The Gardener and The Alchemist scratched their green hairless heads and looked down at their bare fee and gnarled toes and broken toe-nails. They had been promised shoes and how happy they had been with those shoes. But now the shoes were gone!

Humies had stolen da shuus!

Humies had taken da flippaz!

They exchanged knowing looks, grunted and set off on their way. Each was determined to find his new shoes before the other. But each one had no idea where to start.

One was dumb, and one was dumber.

After some time searching they both gave up. Neither had really moved that far. But then again orcs arent really know for their ingenuity and persistence are they?

Fiction from EM Website.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was guard locked box near flippers machine. I'v got "An Orcish Clobbering Hammer" after defeating guards :mf_prop:

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In a cave Traveler gated me too:

I have locked a rune down on the O*T Arena, West side of Zento on the road for those who want a short cut.

T

Trevelyan

Unless someone confirms otherwise, you can no longer get any.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Help! I got stuck with the Gardener. The Alchemist says that the Gardener is
hungry
, but the Gardener doesn't like
cheese
apparently. What should I give him?

P.S. I confirm that the flipper vending machine is inactive now - I'm just doing this for fun.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Help! I got stuck with the Gardener. The Alchemist says that the Gardener is
hungry
, but the Gardener doesn't like
cheese
apparently. What should I give him?

P.S. I confirm that the flipper vending machine is inactive now - I'm just doing this for fun.
fish steaks