• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] WARNING!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nathan Hawke was struggling for comprehension. Before he left Britain he sent out runners across the towns and cities to put up posters which read:

BEWARE BLACK MOON GATES HAVE APPEARED ACROSS THE TOWNS
Once they have turned purple they seem to be active - do not approach them but rally the army and be ready for an all out assault!

I will be at the Counsellors' Hall should I be needed to help defend our cities.
As of now we must act as one to drive the demon Mericles away and protect our citizens!

Signed
Nathan Hawke - Commander of the Royal Guard

Source: WARNING!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vesper is being attacked RIGHT NOW (Monday 8pm), just heard it announced in General Chat

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current thinking is that the following cities will be attacked via the gates at 8pm all this week;

1.) Britain (Near Castle Blackthorn)
2.) Yew (Near Empath Abbey)
3.) Minoc
4.) Nujelm

Trinsic and Vesper have already been attacked. Look for the gate becoming purple to indicate which is the correct city. I just got home, and Hex et all are looking now, but we can't see one that is...

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Emile has just informed us there will be NO event tonight or tomorrow; that makes it Thursday 8pm then for the next stage...