• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Trapped!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trapped!

The order was simple – Laelmice must be given the password so she could warn the Dark Elves still trapped inside the mine that all the other entrances had been discovered and that most of the Dark Elves had been defeated.

The specially bred dragons were all dead also, but a strange new Beast of Burden had been bred which could replace the dragons… a little that is.

Some of the Dark Elves were showing some signs of mutation but what this was being caused by was unclear to the various Houses in the Dark Elf Undercity.

Despite this a few of the Dark Elves and their Beasts of Burden began to make their way towards Laelmice…

Inside the mines the Dark Elves and their newly found daemon allies waited. Any assault on their position would need quite a large force to be able to forge any sort of bridgehead. They sharpened their weapons and paced… waiting for either their rescuers, or the inevitable battle...

Fiction taken from the EM Website.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been looking around and found 3 new guardian locked boxes. Each had 3 'A Mutant Dark Elf [Guardian]' and 2 'A Beast Of Burden [Guardian]'.

I called for reinforcements and we were able to dispatch the evil creatures.

The boxes each have a lantern inside and can be found

Near Brit farms, 10 28N 9 0w
A Lantern Inscribed With The Letters UQ

Near Cove, 38 14N 83 57E
A Lantern Inscribed With The Letters FD

Near Honor shrine, 163 49S 30 35E
A Lantern Inscribed With The Letters LS