• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Propaganda and Lies!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Minister for Information licked his lips as he read the report. The new machines were working well and would give them an advantage in this new war upon human kind.

The latest device the artificers had designed and built was a mass communication broadcasting machine which had performed well in testing and now been used for the first time out in the field.

Tonight had gone well.

The Minister placed the report in the bookcase and looked at his comrades partly in disgust. “Plenty of cannon-fodder here”, he said aloud before hurrying to see the other ministers.

The transmitter must be moved and used again tomorrow night from another point. The humans would find th first device unless it was kept on the move…

Nathan Hawke was worried. Standing in Cove he had heard the broadcast which was nothing more than propaganda and lies. But where was it coming from and who was sending this?

He quickly sent out runners across the lands asking for volunteers to find the source of these lies, if it was a person they must be captured or eliminated. If it was a machine it must be destroyed…

Nathan made his way back to Britain in a foul mood.

Taken from EM Website.

C

cheerful

Ha..if this is an attempt to take control of the minds of intelligent beings I can assure you it wont work on me !

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly I have no time to look into any of this but some observations.

The Minister for Information licked his lips as he read the report. The new machines were working well and would give them an advantage in this new war upon human kind.
Could this be the one leaving the well written notes and where would you find a minister of informations office/room as this report might be out there.

The latest device the artificers had designed and built was a mass communication broadcasting machine which had performed well in testing and now been used for the first time out in the field.
A list of locations would be useful.

Tonight had gone well.

The Minister placed the report in the bookcase and looked at his comrades partly in disgust. “Plenty of cannon-fodder here”, he said aloud before hurrying to see the other ministers.
More help to find the report, its in a bookcase in a large city perhaps.

The transmitter must be moved and used again tomorrow night from another point. The humans would find th first device unless it was kept on the move…
So the first teansamitter is the control device and we need to keep track of the device movements. Is one of them different showing it is the control device.

Nathan Hawke was worried. Standing in Cove he had heard the broadcast which was nothing more than propaganda and lies. But where was it coming from and who was sending this?
So it looks like Nathans leading the way in the search for these. Something thats been niggling me is:
1. Why do te orcs have a secret tunnel to vesper through Mericles cave?
2. Why is Nathan carrying a vesparian sheild?

Could it be hes been spying on something in Vesper or is more afoot?

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the first teansamitter is the control device and we need to keep track of the device movements. Is one of them different showing it is the control device.
The 'device' we found in Mistas is similar to these scattered around the world, except it has a 'transmitter crystal' so I'd assumed it was either the transmitter, or a prototype.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 'device' we found in Mistas is similar to these scattered around the world, except it has a 'transmitter crystal' so I'd assumed it was either the transmitter, or a prototype.
good point Aurelius. I saw 2 at mistas and heard their was more, perhaps one in each of the 4 corners of the city. Could they be it, or even a control device in the center we did not see. Mords taking me out to dinner tonight so may not make the event, but I hope we get some answers soon.