• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] No Sanctuary / Stardust

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Sanctuary

Mizara Khan watched the scene unfold on her crystal ball with interest. Strange how they still didn't seem to realise that such powerful magical devices attracted the attention of ones such as herself and other, much older powers which swam in the dark places of The Void. She had been keeping a close eye on events in Trinsic and especially talk of this Arysoun who seemed like a useful tool - if used in the right way.

The meeting between Arysoun and Mizara was short and filled with significant formalised exchanges. It was clear that Mizara could do nothing to help release Arysoun, nor did she really want to. It was most convenient that he was trapped in this place. But she would help carry out his wishes - it was a neat idea and she clapped her hands together in an excited fashion as she left the Liche to his own mad meanderings.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mizara Khan moved silently through the streets of Trinsic looking for a place to begin weaving her magic. She liked the idea of seven plagues and this could be fun - not only that, but maybe she could gain some influence somehow over these hapless fools. The items that Arysoun had given her would certainly aid in this venture and she peered curiously at the small black pearl held between finger and thumb. She called down her pet raven and placed it gently in his beak and sent him up to the highest point in Trinsic to drop it there where no one could see it.

Finally she sent out a small black cat in the direction of Umbra where there was a new guild of Necromancers she wanted to get hold of. The cat knew what to say and who to look for. Now it was only a matter of time and she had plenty of that to spare.

Satisified Mizara Khan clicked her heels together and sank into the soft ground of the park and waited.

Taken from the EM Website.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stardust

The old man looked down. He had seen many things over the years using his old friend to gaze into the skies, but what he saw now in the stars was very troubling indeed. He shook his head and carried on with his notations and calculations until he had the answer...

Taken from the EM Website.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stardust may be a short fiction but with terrible information, on reading it I had a chat with Selcius the Astronamar. Heres what he had to say.

Hello – Greetings traveller, you wish to know what I see in the stars?
Stars – There are many hidden omens to be seen in the stars.
Omens – Omens are signs of things to come and give us warnings for the future.
Warnings – What would you like to know about?
Trinsic - Trinsic will be beset by a plague on the 11th January and there looks like there will be more....
So everyone that can Trinsic may need our help this evening.

I

Irvyn

Dear Duke Irvyn
I heard that Selcius the Astronamar had seen something through his telescope so traveled there for a chat. I am afraid the information he gave me is terrible indeed. I have copied it out in full here and hope I have managed to get the warning to you in time.

Hello – Greetings traveller, you wish to know what I see in the stars?
Stars – There are many hidden omens to be seen in the stars.
Omens – Omens are signs of things to come and give us warnings for the future.
Warnings – What would you like to know about?
Trinsic - Trinsic will be beset by a plague on the 11th January and there looks like there will be more....

Lady Flame
*a hasty note is returned*

Lady Flame,
My thanks for this warning. Please inform as many people as you can that we may need assistance tonight.
Yours,
Irvyn
Trinsic