• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Meanwhile in Felucca...

K

Kayne

Lord Herbert Luxford prodded the roast on his plate with his fork. The food was still hot and while it smelled delicious, he wasn't hungry. With a bored look on his face he stared into the fountain.

"These dinner parties are so exceedingly boring!" Lord Luxford thought, "And desert is still hours away..."

Lord Luxford looked around the table. All the plush and nobility of Nujel'm had gathered at the palace to celebrate the birthday of Harry, Lord Luxford's son.

The Mayor's wife leaned over and said: "He turned in to a fine young man, your son."

"Yes, a young man at last," Lord luxford thought, "the time has come for him to help me out with my little... Project. The boy has a keen eye, he can recruit the people I need for my plans."

For a brief moment a predatory smile played across his face. Then he turned towards the woman and replied: "Yes, he's a chip of the old block!"

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hint: If you haven't visited Lord Herbert Luxford yet, do so before 8pm tonight.

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We intercepted a transport headed from Yew to Britain.
Naturally, the transport was being guarded.

After having sorted the guardians, a chest was unlocked in which 2 rewards were found.

Twas a short fight really... Other then a few WoY, who were dispatched quickly, we encountered no others.

The rewards;

"Golden brooch brazed with a symbol of a spider".
Yellow talismans.

During the fights, I believe 3 of these dropped on the corpses as well, which makes for a total of 5.

O

Ozzmandias

I was not dispatched! I simply, left, quite quickly, but not before knocking a few people off their donkeys and generally annoying them.

However, there were quite a few more of you then me...

Boo!

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You weren't the only WoY to show up Ozzy. :)

And sorry traveler, I have no pics of anything unfortunately.
Maybe one of my companions will have some though.