• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Hungry Hatchling!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haste was in his tread. Fynn Barrett didn't even stop to greet the Duke at his office in Trinsic. He had only one thing on his mind: The Serpent.

Just a few weeks ago the eggs of the Ancient Silver Serpent had hatched. Under the watchful eye of the entire Royal Guard three tiny, silver coloured, Serpents had emerged from their shells. A wonderful sight indeed. But luck wasn't on the Serpent's side. One of the hatchlings was trampled by a clumsy guard. Another died of starvation, not being fed the proper food..
And so now only one Serpent remains. This small, defenceless, creature is the only one who can provide the Ancient Silver Serpent Venom. The key ingredient to make the Serpentwyne, needed to cure the miners.

Fynn: Father Grant! How is the Serpent doing today?
Father Grant: It is gaining strength from the eggs of the Hooby Jooby Bird. Slowly but surely...
But Fynn, the Serpent has to be fed fresh eggs. Every day!
I am old. I can't make the trip to the Moonglow Zoo every day...
Fynn: I understand Father Grant. I will travel to Moonglow myself to get the eggs for you!
And the Royal Guard can lend a hand as well. I will instruct them to bring you fresh
Hooby Jooby eggs every day.
Father Grant: Thank you Fynn and thank the Royal Guard as well. Now go quickly!

Fiction from the EM Website.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we supposed to be getting into the hooby jooby bird enclosure to collect eggs? Because I can't see a way in :S or is this advance warning of what the Royal Guard will be doing on Tuesday evening? Or is it actually just a story? lol