• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Going Underground...

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going Underground...

The orcs peered into the darkness and put down their pickaxes as another small group made their way into the cave.

Soldiers were entering now and the precious cargo was stored in places where the humans couldn't get at it.

Some orcs went to sleep and others paced keeping a lookout.

New orders would come soon and they would be on the battle-field killing the detested humans. For now it was time to be vigilant for the grunts of the clans and to make sure if their new masters appeared it was best to look busy...
From the EM Website.

S

Seasseragh

See the Orcish Gardener near where the precious cargo was stored.
Also notice the new orders of the new order.

S

Seasseragh

The Orcs of the New Order are here:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

After following the instructions of the Orcish Gardener and collecting all three parts of the password we could enter the secret workshop.
Many bits of machinery and a Orcish Alchemist were found there and he had a lot to tell about the New Order and their Master.

Big Bob and the Black Hand Orc Clan must be found!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Orcish Gardener is in Mericles Cave if no one catched on. The orc wants 3 passwords. Sadly I'm not very clever and left after thinking for 10 minutes..

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Orcish Gardener is in Mericles Cave if no one catched on. The orc wants 3 passwords. Sadly I'm not very clever and left after thinking for 10 minutes..
OK I figured out passwords one and two, but I have no idea about number three. Actually I'm not even sure what the third hint means...
A human head in a crib?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flame was kind enough to give me the 2nd password and I'll post it in a spoiler for those who want it.

bahd mojo guk

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seasseragh was great at snooping round the dungons and if you wish to find them for yourself the locations are:

Terathan Keep, Covertous, Hythloth

Otherwise see Mappers spoiler if you want to jump straight to the password.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for those that were unable to chat with orc alchemist heres what I managed to get

Big Bob - Big Bob! He is a mighty warlord leader of the Black Hand Clan
Warlord - Big Bob has learnt much to aid us in our fight. all those years with the humans!
Black - The Black Hand is one of the most vicious clans of orc kin.
Clans - All the clans will unite once Big Bob is returned to us.
New Order - The New Order was born without parents we have arisen as our Master would have wished.
Master - He who we must avenge and who grew us in secret homelands.
Grew - Yes, we were grown. The New Order, born of no parents, will rise to prominence over all the clans
We were grown - We are the New Order of orcs! Our machines will kill the detested humans and elves.
He who we must avenge - We are the New Order of orcs! Our machines will kill the detested humans and elves.
Homelands - Secret place far away under the earth close to the heart of the humans power we will strike!
Avenge - Smash oomies! Kill dem all! *coughs* We must kill them all! And find where he has gone.
Heart - Why where could be the heart of power but Britain itself!
We will strike - We are the New Order of orcs! Our machines will kill the detested humans and elves.

If anyone has anything I missed please add.