• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Evidence?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*BLAM!*

Fynn Barrett jumped up from behind his desk . His muscles coiled and fists ready to strike. He turned towards the door...

"Fynn! Fynn! Relax man! It's me!", Nathan Hawke said, raising his hands defensively, "I didn't mean to startle you."

Fynn shook his head and tried to regain his composure. After a brief moment he looked at Nathan and said: "I'm sorry. It's this case I'm working on. We've been looking for this guy for so long. And now we've finally got him we have to make sure he stays locked away forever! We just have to gather enough evidence"

"The case of William the Fence?", Nathan interrupted, "That's what I came to see you about."

Fynn leaned forward and asked excitedly: "You know something? Did one of your secret agents find new evidence?"

Nathan shook his head slowly.

Fynn slammed his fist on the table. "Damn it man. We have to build a solid case against William the Fence. Otherwise we'll never get him to reveal his secrets."

"Yes", said Nathan while stroking his chin, "He knows how to open that chest Clegg found on the ship. I am interested in it as well. We have to get that information out of him one way or another…"

"I'm going to Moonglow, to go over the evidence we found in his house again," Fynn said as he got up and walked towards the door.

Nathan followed Fynn out the room. "I have some business to attend to as well. Don't you worry Fynn. I'm sure William will spill the beans soon enough, " Nathan said. Smiling mysteriously he shut the door.

*BLAM!*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Out of Character information:

Gather evidence against William the Fence. Eye-witness accounts, documents, anything you can think of. Submit them as a report. For each valid piece of evidence you will earn half (1/2) a Royal Investigators point.

Reports can be posted in the mailbox of the wedding house, next to the Counselors Hall, untill Wednesday 10th midnight.