• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Casca's Pyre!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Casca's Pyre!

Dawn paced through her room. Her suggestion to give Casca a proper burial had been met with great resistance by the citizens present at the announcement. And with good cause, she said to herself, Casca wouldn't be the first to haunt the Kingdom from beyond the grave!

Dawn called for Lieutenant Fynn Barrett and when he arrived said to him:

The people have spoken, so let it be done!
Fynn, build a pyre in the garden behind the castle
and cast Casca's body into the flames!

Fynn nodded, I understand your majesty.

Taken from the EM Website.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And he burns still, yes I could not help myself and checked, thats going to be one very slow burning pyre.

C

cheerful

Dawn must have used the same type of fire that still burns around her house today.

I

Irvyn

And he burns still, yes I could not help myself and checked, thats going to be one very slow burning pyre.
Well, after all that decaying, he's probably fairly sort of oozy and slimy, dampish anyway, so it might take a while for the remains to dry out enough to burn ....

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not before Vesper eats him, first it was Dart Dogs from Bladius's wife and now its time for BBQ Casca! *Licks lips*