• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Back in Black?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...he placed the Tarot Cards back in his pocket, stood up and paced the small room and sat down again. But he couldn't settle so he made his way outside and wandered north past the vet's towards the sounds of the waves far from the sound of the miners and their camp...

...the citizens of Southern Yew ran terrified from the huge black dragons which were terrorising the area...

...an old pirate looked at the stage and wondered...

...the Succubus looked down at the paltry tribute brought to her by these unclean grunts and wondered how these green-skinned things could really be exploited properly...

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for first, north of Minoc

He responds to
hello
blackrock
slave
central
quality
destruction
weapons
mine

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...an old pirate
is at Nu'Jelm theatre and responds to
hello
blackrock
tales
samson
entrance
took
escape
mad
elves

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...the Succubus
is at Sanctuary near box surrounded by (guardian)s
I managed to kill only one
Finally with help of Trevelyan and JackFlash
A Damaged Book by unknown

We m**t ho**** the
pro**** that was given
to the **** el*** by

(the manuscript have been torn here)

But ** w*** not
b*c*** s*****!

We will not mine that
Blackrock for them!

T

Trevelyan

My guess

We must honour the
promise that was given
to the dark elves by
(our own?)

(the manuscript have been torn here)

But we will not
become slaves!

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...the citizens of Southern Yew

there is locked box again, (guardian)s citizens are infected.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like they are reinfected by blackrock inside box. In few days they advance to dragons, I guess.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...the Succubus looked down at the paltry tribute brought to her by these unclean grunts and wondered how these green-skinned things could really be exploited properly...
Has anyone checked out the succubus in blood dungon, if I remember rightly the orcs went there when Mericles was alive, might be the place this bit of fiction is relating too.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone checked out the succubus in blood dungon, if I remember rightly the orcs went there when Mericles was alive, might be the place this bit of fiction is relating too.
I did it yesterday. Nothing new in blood dungeon.