• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FFXI

N

NovaGhost

I filled out all the information correctly (I believe) when signing up for a PlayOnline account for Final Fantasy XI Online. However, when I finished everything, it gave me an error message (I keep trying, but it keeps giving the same error message, which I will post a screenshot of below). Could the server actually be too busy, or is it because I left the program running for quite a while before filling it all out? Has anyone else here experienced this problem? And if so, how did you fix it? Here is the screenshot:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure where, but somewhere within the POL client there is a "time out" section that defaults at 10 minutes. You need to remove that, then you should be Ok.